-->

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Return to Splendor

This weekend was fantastic. Thank you to all of our Okla-homies who have joined in our extended adventures.

Well, Labor Day weekend is over, ladies and germs. That means back to work, back to school, back to routine and schedules. No fretting! It must be done! 

I've found, however, this doesn't have to mean that all of your responsibilities have to be so daunting. Following a self-made regimented but flexible schedule is what I plan on utilizing on my Monday-Friday B&B days. I figure, with enough routine in my day, the lag time between off time and workshop time will be much less significant. Such activities include: Showering, opening the windows, making the beds, lighting incense and other small but important tasks to get me in the mode to create. Such fertile headspace is necessary!

I FINALLY plugged in my sewing machine. As Kylee mentioned, our creative space is in the basement . This means I'm susceptible to plugging in my electric things using one plug that I have to climb over the dryer to reach. So, anyway, it's been a while since I took out my handy dandy sewing machine. I surprised when I plugged in the bad girl nothing was wrong like for instance the bulb wasn't burnt out or the tension was messed up beyond belief. In all actuality, everything was perfect. 

So, in experimentation I sew sew sewed away!







You can view the listing HERE

Also, I found the most adorable little DIY today making itsy-bitsy polaroid magnets!


Aren't they adorable??


Junip has been echoing up and down the stairs all morning. Maybe you recognize the voice? That's right chick-a-dees and rock-a-doos, that's The Grand and Splendid Jose Gonzalez himself.

I wish all of you the best of luck in re-finding your own giving-evolving-self-loving routine.

Tomorrow I will continue with mine. A generous return to splendor. 
Up next: Knitted flower hair pins. How lovely-autumn warm-socks breezy-day of us.

Lovin' you family,
Barefeet

No comments:

Post a Comment