-->

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

The ball is rolling, let the listing commence.

Last night, while Kylee and I were (re)learning to knit I somehow, while trying to make Sage a necklace ended up making this:

My knit was simple. I casted on 50 stitches, knit a row and then casted off. It was an experiment, really. Like I said, I was trying to make a necklace. I have 4 or 5 more buttons like this one, to adorn in front of the knitted flower. I plan to secure a bobby pin for a charming hair pin. Soon to be in the shop.

 This morning while driving home from work I saw the most beautiful beaming sun rays. I tried to capture the view. The rays of light scaled across the sky like the universe floofed a big sheet of light on top of the earth while making the bed. It was a good omen, a day of productivity was in bloom.

Speaking of productivity:
we have our first listing in the store <3

  
These fetching pillows are up for grabs with twenty-five cent shipping!

So, we've got  a Facebook. We've got our Etsy Account.
My mission today:
knitting
listing
sewing
drinking hot tea
while listening to this album:


Shake your sultry groove thing, Creative Spirit.

Lovin' you family

-Barefeet

No comments:

Post a Comment