-->

Monday, August 29, 2011

home is wherever Im with you

Id like to introduce ourselves a little..

We have this fairly new family of three, continuing to grow each day. Molding into our little cottage life... which is actually placed in an 800 square ft apartment smack in the middle of the ONLY arts district in oklahoma city called the Paseo.

I could try to explain when or how I fell in love with jess,
but it would be too difficult, too numerous and there are forever changing reasons. 
It must have started when I met her and she was fearlessly selling all of her possessions to start herself on a new endeavor, maybe it was when I felt her hands on my hips for just a minute as we stood, listening, below our mutual musical idol, or our cross country adventures and how she always makes my spirit come alive.
It could simply be her freckly nose, dready head, and inspirational personality that is like a wildfire as it spreads throughout our lives. 
Jessica is the reason that I have so comfortably settled into my individual self. 
She is the kind of woman that can make music out of a broken tambourine with wildflowers stuck throughout her hair all the while. She is everything alive

(she is going to kill me for using the most cheesy kissing picture on my first blog entry, but I do have an excuse because it is the entry that I am declaring my love- it has its right to be cheesy and romantic)


Point being, She is my lady, and together we manifest magical miracles
We make the world sing around us and other worldly issues seem miniscule when she is holding my hand.
The other most beautiful thing that she has brought into my life is, Sage. 
Sage is our imaginative, bright spirited, arts and crafts lovin', four year old daughter. 
She keeps this house movin' and shakin'. And you cannot imagine how many ideas you can get from a four year old's babbling speech. I learn so many things from that girl's growing mind every single day. She keeps a smile on my face and my mind always moving... along with my feet.


these two keep my heart pumping

I was supposed to write this entry about knitting... but there is nothing to say about knitting except. 
knitting hell.
Jessica is so good at anything she picks up, and I am such a perfectionist that if even the smallest thing is wrong I feel like I have to start over... So right about now I am living in knitting hell. I am learning though, baby steps. Jess has picked it up like a pro. psh. damn her and her crafty ways. I guess we all know who will be the artistic force behind this business...

This is what I finished in two hours of attempting to knit.

the first plan of action; headbands.



and Ill leave this with you, 




I’ll follow you into the park, through the jungle, through the dark Girl, I’ve never loved one like you Moats & boats & waterfalls, alley ways & pay phone calls I’ve been everywhere with you

love always, 

boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment